Urine Drug Test - Self-Collect and Post
No Chain of Custody
Results Take: 2 working days
This urine drug test can be done at home and checks for the following substances:
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 1000ng/ml)
- Includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), and ephedrine.
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 50ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana
- Cocaine (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- e.g. morphine, codeine, dihydrocodeine
Many of our clients order this test for their own piece of mind before they are officially tested. Other uses for this test include testing family members, and also when strict chain of custody procedures are not required.
Please make sure that you have given the correct address when ordering this test. A self-test kit will be posted to you and you will need to collect the sample and return it in the container and envelope provided. This offers the advantage of being available UK-wide and being more cost-effective.
The results are usually available within 2 working days of receiving the sample and will be e-mailed to you. In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take 5 days.
Still confused? Why not ask for a call back.