Urine Drug and Alcohol Test
This urine drug and alcohol test checks for the following substances:
- Alcohol (Cut-off 100mg/dl)
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 1000ng/ml)
- Includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), and ephedrine.
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 50ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana
- Cocaine (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- e.g. morphine, codeine, dihydrocodeine
Many of our clients order this drug and alcohol test for their own piece of mind before they are officially tested. Other uses for this test include testing family members, and also when strict chain of custody procedures are not required.
There is no need for an appointment to do this drug and alcohol test. After ordering it, you will receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory to do give the sample. The laboratory is open 7am – 7pm weekdays and 7am-5pm on Saturdays.
Results Take: 2 working days
Drug and alcohol test results are usually available within 2 working days and will be e-mailed to you. In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an extra 5 days.