Urine Drug and Alcohol Test - 13 Substances
This urine drug and alcohol test checks for 13 substances but WITHOUT a chain of custody. It is the type of drug and alcohol test often requested in the USA and Sweden for visa or work purposes.
- Alcohol (Cut-off 40mg/dl)
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 500ng/ml)
- includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy) and ephedrine
- Barbiturates (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 25ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana)
- Cocaine (Cut-off 150ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 10ng/ml)
- includes morphine, codeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Ketamine (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- LSD (Cut-off 500pg/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 250ng/ml)
- Methaqualone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Phencyclidine (Cut-off 25ng/ml)
- Propoxyphene (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
There is no need for an appointment to do this drug and alcohol test. After ordering it, you will receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory o give the sample. The laboratory is open 7am – 7pm weekdays and 7am-1pm on Saturdays.
You are required to bring a valid photo ID with you at the of the test such as a passport or driving license.
Results Take: 2 working days *
The results for this urine drug and alcohol test will be e-mailed to you. In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an extra 5 days*.
* Indicative timings only. Actual result may be earlier or slightly later.