This is a urine opiate test. The cut-off level for detection for opiates in this test is: 300 ng/ml. Opiates can be detected in urine for up to 5 days after single use.
There is no need for an appointment to do this test. After ordering it, you will receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory with a photo ID to do give the sample. The laboratory is open 7am – 7pm weekdays and 7am-1pm on Saturdays.
You should bring with you a valid photo ID such as a passport or driving license. No copies or mobile images are accepted.
Results take 1 working day * and will be emailed to you. They include a doctor's explanation of the results. Please note that we do not give out results by telephone as this information is confidential and there is no way of identifying a caller.
In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an additional 5 days *.
* Indicative timings only. Actual result may be earlier or slightly later.
1. Pay online by credit or debit card
2. You will be asked to enter the name(s) and date of birth(s) of the person(s) taking the test at the 'Cart' stage of the payment process. These details are essential for sample identification by the laboratory and you will be unable to proceed further without giving them. If you missed giving these details whilst making payment, please email us with this information at: email@example.com
3. Initially, you will receive an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your instructions.
4. Your test request will then be processed between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Once processed, you will receive a text message and email to confirm that you can now attend Patient Reception to have the test. Please wait for this confirmation before making your way to Patient Reception, otherwise they will be unaware that you will be attending.
5. You can attend Patient Reception at any time during opening hours of 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday, and 7am-1pm on Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. The only exception is for Chain of Custody tests that need an appointment.
7. Make sure to bring an original photo ID such as a passport or driving license. A copy or phone image is not acceptable.
8. Results will be sent by email as soon as they are available.
All laboratories need information regarding the client to identify their individual sample.
Without these details, tests cannot be done.
The minimum requirement is the full name and date of birth.
You can enter these details securely in 'Order Special Instructions' at the CART stage of the order process. Alternatively, you can email these to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All laboratory tests need a photo ID to be shown at Patient Reception at the time of the test.
This is to ensure that it is the client who is taking the test.
Drug and alcohol test results often need to be shown to courts or other agencies and must be valid.
Only a valid passport or driving license is accepted.
Originals must be shown. No copies or images on a phone.
Drug Test London has been in business since 2015 streamlining the process of drug and alcohol testing for individuals, solicitors, social workers and companies.
Call us at 0207 871 3015 or email us at email@example.com
All our tests are performed at UKAS accredited The Doctors Laboratory.
Drug Test London is a brand of AIS Health Ltd, Company Number 09835294.
© 2023, Drug Test London Powered by Shopify