This is a drug test WITH A CHAIN OF CUSTODY. It is the type of test requested by employers (e.g. TfL) and courts. This combination of drugs is often requested for working in the USA and Sweden for visa or work purposes..
Chain of custody means that special care is taken in sample handling, documentation and timing so that it can be proven that the sample was not tampered with.
This urine drug and alcohol test with a chain of custody checks for the following 13 substances:
An appointment is needed to do this drug test with chain of custody Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm. After making payment, you will be called by The Doctors Laboratory to book an appointment. Please make sure that you give correct contact details including a mobile phone number otherwise your appointment will be delayed.
You will then receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory with a photo ID (passport or driving license) to give the sample at your appointment time.
You should bring with you a valid photo ID such as a passport or driving license. No copies or mobile images are accepted.
Results take 2-3 working days * and will be emailed to you. They include a doctor's explanation of the results. Please note that we do not give out results by telephone as this information is confidential and there is no way of identifying a caller.
In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an additional 5 days*.
* Indicative timings only. Actual result may be earlier or slightly later.
1. Pay online by credit or debit card
2. You will be asked to enter the name(s) and date of birth(s) of the person(s) taking the test at the 'Cart' stage of the payment process. These details are essential for sample identification by the laboratory and you will be unable to proceed further without giving them. If you missed giving these details whilst making payment, please email us with this information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Initially, you will receive an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your instructions.
4. Your test request will then be processed between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Once processed, you will receive a text message and email to confirm that you can now attend Patient Reception to have the test. Please wait for this confirmation before making your way to Patient Reception, otherwise they will be unaware that you will be attending.
5. You can attend Patient Reception at any time during opening hours of 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday, and 7am-1pm on Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. The only exception is for Chain of Custody tests that need an appointment.
7. Make sure to bring an original photo ID such as a passport or driving license. A copy or phone image is not acceptable.
8. Results will be sent by email as soon as they are available.