There are a number of different types of test that can be done to identify drug and alcohol use.
By far the most common types are urine drug tests and CDT tests for alcohol misuse.
If you need to do a drug test, the most important thing you need to know is if you need a Chain of Custody test. You will be told by the company (e.g. Transport for London -TfL), lawyer or court if this is the type of test that you need to do. If not, then you should do the normal urine drug test.
An example of a drug test report can be found here.
Clicking on each of the types of test below will provide further detail on each test:
- Urine Drug Test - 12 substances
- Urine Drug Test - Self-Collect and Post
- Urine Drug + Alcohol Test - 13 Substances
- Urine Drug + Alcohol Test - 17 Substances
- Urine Drug Test with Chain of Custody
- Blood Drug Test
- CDT test (for alcohol misuse)
- CDT test (for alcohol misuse) - Self-Collect and Post
- PEth Test (for alcohol misuse)
- Urine Alcohol Test
- Blood Alcohol Test
- Alcohol Profile Blood Test
- Liver Function Test
Still confused? Why not ask for a call back.
Example of Test Report: