1. Enter the name and date of birth of the person taking the test at the top of the page. These details are essential to uniquely identify your sample by the laboratory and you will be unable to proceed further without them.
2. Pay online by credit or debit card
3. Initially, you will receive an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your order.
4. Your test request will then be processed between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, and your postal test kit posted by 1st Class Royal Mail.
5. Your home test kit will contain everything you need to do the test including testing equipment, instructions, a Pathology Request Form and a postage-paid envelope to return the sample to the laboratory.
6. Once completed, place your test sample in the postage-paid envelope. Make sure to also include the Pathology Request Form with your sample. This instructs the laboratory which test to do. Failure to include this form will invalidate the test.
8. Results will be sent by email as soon as they are available.