Urine Drug and Alcohol Test - Self-Collect & Post
This home urine drug and alcohol test checks for the following substances:
- Alcohol (Cut-off 100mg/dl)
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 1000ng/ml)
- Includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), and ephedrine.
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 50ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana
- Cocaine (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- e.g. morphine, codeine, dihydrocodeine
Many of our clients order this drug and alcohol test for their own piece of mind before they are officially tested. Other uses for this test include testing family members, and also when strict chain of custody procedures are not required.
Please make sure that you have given the correct address when ordering this test. A drug and alcohol self-test kit will be posted to you. You will need to collect the sample and return it in the postage-paid envelope we provide. This drug and alcohol test can be done from anywhere in the UK.
Please note that home tests are for personal use only. We cannot provide assurance to an outside agency that the test belongs to a particular individual. Assurance can only be provided when doing the test at Patient Reception in London when accompanied by a photo ID of the person being tested.
Results Take: 2 working days* from the time they arrive in the lab (please allow for delivery time). In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an extra 5 days*.
Drug and alcohol test results will be e-mailed to you. They include a doctor's explanation of the meaning of the results.
* Indicative timings only. Actual result may be earlier or slightly later.