Urine Drug Test WITH Chain of Custody
Results Take: 2 working days
This is the drug test to do if you have been specifically asked for one WITH A CHAIN OF CUSTODY. It is the type of test often requested in the USA.
This means that special care is taken in sample handling, documentation and timing so that it can be proven that the sample was not tampered with.
This urine drug and alcohol test checks for the following 17 substances:
- Alcohol (Cut-off 40mg/dl)
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 500ng/ml)
- includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy) and ephedrine
- Barbiturates (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 25ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana)
- Cocaine (Cut-off 150ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 10ng/ml)
- includes morphine, codeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Ketamine (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- LSD (Cut-off 500pg/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 250ng/ml)
- Methaqualone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Phencyclidine (Cut-off 25ng/ml)
- Propoxyphene (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
An appointment is needed to do this test which is done Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm. After ordering it, you will receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory with a photo ID (passport or driving license) to give the sample at your appointment time. Click here to book an appointment.
The results are usually available within 2 working days and will be e-mailed to you. In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an extra 5 days.
Still confused? Why not ask for a call back.