Urine Drug Test WITH Chain of Custody
This is a drug test WITH A CHAIN OF CUSTODY. It is the type of test requested by employers (e.g. TfL) and courts. This combination of drugs is often requested for working in the USA and Sweden for visa or work purposes..
Chain of custody means that special care is taken in sample handling, documentation and timing so that it can be proven that the sample was not tampered with.
This urine drug and alcohol test with a chain of custody checks for the following 13 substances:
- Alcohol (Cut-off 40mg/dl)
- Amphetamines (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- includes amphetamine, metamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy) and ephedrine
- Barbiturates (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- Benzodiazepines (Cut-off 200ng/ml)
- e.g. diazepam, nitrazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam
- Cannabinoids (Cut-off 50ng/ml)
- i.e. cannabis, marijuana)
- Cocaine (Cut-off 150ng/ml)
- Opiates (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- includes morphine, codeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Ketamine (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- LSD (Cut-off 500pg/ml)
- Methadone (Cut-off 100ng/ml)
- Methaqualone (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
- Phencyclidine (Cut-off 25ng/ml)
- Propoxyphene (Cut-off 300ng/ml)
An appointment is needed to do this drug test with chain of custody Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm. After making payment, you will be called by The Doctors Laboratory to book an appointment. Please make sure that you give correct contact details including a mobile phone number otherwise your appointment will be delayed.
You will then receive a confirmation message with a map and directions attached. You can then go to Patient Reception at The Doctors Laboratory with a photo ID (passport or driving license) to give the sample at your appointment time.
You are required to bring a valid photo ID with you at the of the test such as a passport or driving license.
Results: A urine drug test with a chain of custody takes 2-3 working days *. In the case of a positive test, the laboratory will perform a confirmatory test which will take an extra 5 days*.
The results for this urine drug test with chain of custody will be e-mailed to you. They include a doctor's explanation of the meaning of the results.
* Indicative timings only. Actual result may be earlier or slightly later.